How do I stop Visual Voice mail prompts?
maverick50

How do I stop Visual Voice mail prompts?  I do not use it and do not want that featrure but the constant prompts are driving me nuts.  I also read that it will not work anyway when connected via Wi Fi.  I am connected to Wi Fi nearly all the time.  I just want it to stop asking and let my normal Voice Mail work as it should.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I stop Visual Voice mail prompts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to keep getting notifications that you do not want on your phone, maverick50. We are here to help get those to stop. Typically, to stop those notifications you would launch the Voice Mail app on your phone. Once in the app you would then tap on the Menu icon which is 3 dots on the upper right part of the screen. Then you would tap on Do not want to subscribe or upgrade.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop Visual Voice mail prompts?
MyopicPossum
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem and when I go into the app, it says that the function is blocked on my phone and I need to call customer service.  There were no three dots anywhere to make any changes to the settings of the app.

Shirl Talbott

0 Likes