How do I set up hotmail?
carolforcommunity
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I've successfully set up my gmail accounts on my new Turbo but when I try to do my (very old) hotmail account, I am asked for a Client Certificate. the screen says "none" for Client Certificate. I hit "Select" and I get the message "No certificates found" the app Email ahs requested a certificate....

Anyone have any guidance here?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help needed on setting up hotmail account
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to leave the client certificate at None? I recently removed and added my email account to one of my devices and I left the client certificate at none and it works.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to leave the client certificate at None? I recently removed and added my email account to one of my devices and I left the client certificate at none and it works.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
carolforcommunity
Enthusiast - Level 2

well duh.  THANKS!  The interface isn't well designed. The SELECT button is huge and red while the arrows to just move on with the flow are grey so I thought my only option was to hit SELECT.

Appreciate the rapid help.

0 Likes