How do I set up group messaging?
nosrac

after upgrading to Lollipop I cant seem to find the way to set up group contacts for text messaging

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i set up group contacts for messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nosrac,

That's an awesome question! We want to make sure your groups work just the way you need them to. Groups in lollipop actually need to be set up in the contact. If you go into create a new contact or edit one and scroll down to the bottom options, one of the last options will be "group name". You can add someone to a group there.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i set up group contacts for messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nosrac,

That's an awesome question! We want to make sure your groups work just the way you need them to. Groups in lollipop actually need to be set up in the contact. If you go into create a new contact or edit one and scroll down to the bottom options, one of the last options will be "group name". You can add someone to a group there.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes