How do I schedule a text message with Verizon Messages+?
J_Bananas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see the "schedule" button anywhere on the phone like the instructions say.  Is it not available on the Turbo?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you "schedule" a text message on the Droid Turbo with the VZW Message+ App?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What version of Messages + do you have?  V. 5.6.6 has the scheduling ability - - compose a message, then long press the Send arrow for scheduling options.  The specific phone shouldn't matter, it's the updated version of Messages+ that you need.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you "schedule" a text message on the Droid Turbo with the VZW Message+ App?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What version of Messages + do you have?  V. 5.6.6 has the scheduling ability - - compose a message, then long press the Send arrow for scheduling options.  The specific phone shouldn't matter, it's the updated version of Messages+ that you need.

0 Likes
J_Bananas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 5.6.6 (the most recent from earlier this week). I tried that.

Doesn't work

sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Note these instructions that indicate you must be subscribed to Integrated Messaging:

SCHEDULED MESSAGES

0 Likes
J_Bananas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I missed that and now I have my answer. Thank you very much!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.  And in all fairness, those instructions were recently updated to reflect the part about integrated messaging. 

0 Likes
J_Bananas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks again. Now I don't feel that bad about missing it