How do I reset my browser tab limit?
eaglephoto

I cannot open a page in my browser because it states I have reached my tab limit and cannot open another until I close others.  How can I reset the tabs?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I reset my browser tab limit
rcschnoor
Legend

At the top of your browser window, there should be a little box with a number in it. The number tells you how many "tabs" or windows you have open in your browser. Click on the number and all of the "tabs" should be cascaded on your screen. Close which ones you want by touching the "x" on any of the tabs you would like to close.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you know how to close the browser tabs? Which phone model and which browser app are you using?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
eaglephoto

I do not know how to close the tabs.  Don't know the model number and I am assuming explorer...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There should be some instruction in the device user manual which is available online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

At the top of your browser window, there should be a little box with a number in it. The number tells you how many "tabs" or windows you have open in your browser. Click on the number and all of the "tabs" should be cascaded on your screen. Close which ones you want by touching the "x" on any of the tabs you would like to close.

eaglephoto

Ill ck, thx

0 Likes