How do I get rid of the voice mail icon?
Paulee
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I get rid of it? I use You Mail. It keeps wanting me to set up my mailbox. I have force stopped but it keeps returning, the icon never goes away. I have the Droid Turbo.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice mail icon
Paulee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Think I solved it...listened to the voice mail wanting me to set up my mailbox, did so, and then deleted the message.

Hopefully You  Mail will then forward all my calls thereby bypassing the need for a Verizon icon notification.

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am here to help with your voicemail concerns. If you do not wish to use voicemail we may be able to help. I would normally reach out to you in private to get some additional information but I see your profile is set to private. Instead you could contact us by following us in Twitter (as my signature shows) or give us a call at 800-922-0204 or by calling 611 & send from your Verizon Wireless phone.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Paulee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Think I solved it...listened to the voice mail wanting me to set up my mailbox, did so, and then deleted the message.

Hopefully You  Mail will then forward all my calls thereby bypassing the need for a Verizon icon notification.

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes