How do I gain access to my internal storage file folder?
mikey412
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have lost the app giving access to the internal storage file folder on my droid turbo. Any help in getting to that space would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: File folder lost
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mikey412,

Let's get you access to your files. Since the original file explorer application was deleted you are able to download a new one in the Play Store. It may not be the exact one you had before, but it will give you access to the files you need. All you would need to do is select Play Store, search for File Explorer, and then Download the one you want. If you need any other assistance please feel free to come back.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you have lost the access to your international folder mikey412. Is this an application you downloaded?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mikey412
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, it was under the apps when I first got the phone on 8-8-15.

On Aug 12, 2015 2:55 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
mikey412
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I have miss typed with auto correct. That should have been INTERNAL

file folder, I am so sorry for not checking that before posting.

On Aug 12, 2015 2:55 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Download ES File Manager - or any other file manager app.

mikey412
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. That seems to be an even better file manager than the one which

started on the phone.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've used it for some time (ES File Manager), and prefer it to the stock as well.  Glad I could help!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mikey412,

Let's get you access to your files. Since the original file explorer application was deleted you are able to download a new one in the Play Store. It may not be the exact one you had before, but it will give you access to the files you need. All you would need to do is select Play Store, search for File Explorer, and then Download the one you want. If you need any other assistance please feel free to come back.
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mikey412
Enthusiast - Level 2

I. Don't see a correct answer button. That is correct

0 Likes