How do I delete e-mail accounts on a Droid Razr M?
jmullikin

Verizon did not warn users if you do not delete your email account BEFORE Verizon discontinues email sync, you won't be able to delete the account by choosing Remove Account.   I have a Razr M.  I want to remove/delete a yahoo account.  When I try to remove the account and wait a few minutes, a message appears:  Unable to connect to the server at this time.  Please try again later.  I have tried many times since Verizon discontinued the email sync service.

Besides doing a hard reset, is there any other method to deleting the yahoo account?  I have tried shutdown and turn back on.  It did not help.

JM

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot delete email account on Razr M
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Settings > Apps > All tab > Mail > clear data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try clearing the data for the Mail application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jmullikin

I deleted all folders, email,s and lastly trash.  I was not able to delete the account.  Same error message.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Settings > Apps > All tab > Mail > clear data.

0 Likes