How do I change the color of the top and bottom of the screen?
scotty1972
Enthusiast - Level 2

The phone was in my pocket pressing a bunch of the buttons because it unlocks itself all the time now the top and bottom of my screen is orange and its really annoying and I want to change it back to what it was before........black blue????   This is so stupid & ridiculous.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i want to change the color of the top and bottom of screen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What was the battery percentage when this happens? Android OS has a setting to turn the top and bottom of the screen orange when the battery is 15% or lower while the phone is in Battery Saver mode. The screen changes back to normal when the phone is charging or above the 15% battery level.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

scotty1972
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is on a Droid Turbo 2 BTW.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What was the battery percentage when this happens? Android OS has a setting to turn the top and bottom of the screen orange when the battery is 15% or lower while the phone is in Battery Saver mode. The screen changes back to normal when the phone is charging or above the 15% battery level.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your device is running properly, Scotty1972. What troubleshooting steps have you completed so far? Have you tried to reset your phones settings to factory default? This would not delete any applications or data.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
scotty1972
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me.....I wound up figuring out what it was.....the battery saver mode was inadvertently activated & I guess that changes the colors on the top & bottom bars of the screen to an obnoxious orange. I've never used the battery saver before, so I had no idea.

Thanks again.

S.M.F.

Re: How do I change the color of the top and bottom of the screen?
KaliT

I think this may help. Drag down on your tool bar at the top and turn your battery saver off. That is what happened to mine. I accidentally turned it on....took me an hour to figure it out! Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: How do I change the color of the top and bottom of the screen?
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes