How can I get my RAZR M to communicate through an audio plug-in device that can communicate with my hearing aid?
W_Tom

How can I get my RAZR M to communicate through an audio plug-in device that can communicate with my hearing aid?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get my RAZR M to communicate through an audio plug-in device that can communicate with my hearing aid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

W.Tom, communication is key. Is that hearing aid bluetooth capable.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my RAZR M to communicate through an audio plug-in device that can communicate with my hearing aid?
W_Tom

Yes, it is bluetooth capable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great! May I ask if your hearing aid settings are on? ( Phone > Menu > Setting > Hearing Aids )
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
W_Tom

Yes, my hearing aid is on. I have another Bluetooth device that links my hearing aids to our TV, and it works fine.

Tom

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing the information regardiing your hearing aid settings. Have you checked your phone to ensure that your phone is properly paired with the plug-in device?
DeannaLL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes