Hot Spot Security Question
mehameha

I am trying to determine if in giving out a hot spot password to another person, if that other person has access to your account from their device and can then change your password thus denying you access to your own hot spot. Could this happen if I gave them my password?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hot Spot Security Question
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

mehameha, your account security is our top priority.  Your Mobile hotspot password is not linked to your My Verizon account.  This means you can share the password without any worries of them accessing your account or making any changes to the mobile hotspot password.

Click on the link to learn more about Mobile Hotspot Settings - DROID TURBO 2 BY MOTOROLA | Verizon Wireless .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Hot Spot Security Question
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

mehameha, your account security is our top priority.  Your Mobile hotspot password is not linked to your My Verizon account.  This means you can share the password without any worries of them accessing your account or making any changes to the mobile hotspot password.

Click on the link to learn more about Mobile Hotspot Settings - DROID TURBO 2 BY MOTOROLA | Verizon Wireless .

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes