Horrible Experience
cman0928
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Horrible Experience
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Looks like VZW has been really trying to work with you. You were going to leave, and you were able to get a phone exchange past the 14 day grace period, not once, but twice, which if you read this forum is far more than others have been able to do. Looks to me like you have been far more fortunate than others have been who have complained about their customer service. I do not work for, nor am I affiliated with VZW in any way. I do wish you the best in resolving your problems with vzw.

cman0928
Contributor - Level 1

Correction, they exchanged my phone once after the 14 day grace period. I was out of the state when the Razr was delivered. The phone was only activated for 8 days when I called Verizon about an exchange. That's why they worked with me. And that was after a couple hours on the phone. The line has been active since 1994, so I don't think 4 days is a crazy request. But what do I know?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yeah, I've had some fiascoes with yellow, blue, orange and red.  They all operate the same way.  It's the industry and business.  I find that researching a phone, it's capabilities and short-comings via a 3 month period in carrier forums and manufacturer forums is the best way to test the device and it's OS and also allows time to allow the price to drop a bit.  I'm a Razr Maxx user on ICS 4.0.4 VZW and love this phone.  Also, as more of the popular devices are now sold across carriers, the coverage is also something to consider.  Anyway, too late for all that now, but that's my objective input.

cman0928
Contributor - Level 1

I did do a bit of research, but you make some great points. We're on the same page. "Fiasco" is a great way to describe this mess.