Hopefully Marshmallow will be on the new Droid Turbo 2 soon
robinhelene

I know it takes time but hopefully not tooo long...we need that Marshmallow!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Hopefully Marshmallow will be on the new Droid Turbo 2 soon
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the current OS version not working? If Motorola and Verizon Wireless were smart, they would have launched the phone with Marshmallow already. Unfortunately they didn't so now we get questions like this.

If you wanted Marshmallow so bad, why didn't you purchase a new phone with that version of the OS already installed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Almost forgot...

"And it begins... Sigh."

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
robinhelene

First of all you dont have to be so nasty. I was just pointing out that it would be nice because I had it on the Nexus 6 which I just traded in. 2nd of all....no the current operating system is working just fine but I saw some really nice things that Marshmallow had and Motorola did say they were hoping to update the phone soon. People like you should not be allowed to even respond, being so mean and all.

0 Likes
robinhelene

Almost forgot: keep your comments to yourself. This forum isnt for haters.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nasty? Blunt truth more likely especially after watching the yo-yo for updates over the last five years plus.

Personally I wouldn't have traded in the Nexus 6 for the Turbo 2. Faster updates and a longer OS update cycle with the Nexus 6 was major selling points in my mind.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer customer forum and public one at that. You are the attacking me.

0 Likes
robinhelene

The Turbo is hands down a better phone. The camera was horrible on the Nexus as well as not as fast in response time. I'm very happy with my choice. Marshmallow came to Nexus by way of me doing a FDR and taking the sim out...so so much for that.  I'm just responding to the fact that you werent very civil in your response. You could have asked: so what do you like about Marshmallow? Etc, instead of commenting about buying another phone.

and the so it begins stuff...just over the top.

Just try to exercise self control when people are just making a statement. Thanks.

0 Likes
robinhelene

With all that said, yes, I'm willing to wait....and I know eventually it will be available. I'm glad they test it first. Lollipop was horrible on some phones. Practically ruined it. But after seeing Marshmallow on the Nexus, I'm really eager to get that onto the Turbo.

0 Likes