Help! Phone won't turn on after ICS update
Jessmartin

So I just updated my phone a few hours ago. I looked down at it to see if it was finished and noticed it was off. When I tried to turn it on it wouldn't power up. I've had it on the charger for an hour now. When it goes on the charger, the red Motorola insignia comes on the screen but nothing happens after that. My phone may have died during the upgrade so that could be the problem. I've reset it about 10 times and it still won't turn on. Any suggestions???? I had a baby a month ago and would be devastated if I lost my pictures.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help! Phone won't turn on after ICS update
B33
Legend

Jess i can tell Ya is Hook your Razr up to the Charger and Leave it on there for about 3 Hours Maybe 4 and then with the Charger Hooked to it Try to Restart it.. if you Can See were your at on the Download it Takes about 15 Minutes for the Initial Download then the Phone Will Power itself but should Come Back on and Finish the Rest of you Will see the Little Android Character And Below it A Rectangle box and you should see another Bar in Yellow moving across it. When that's Finished Give it some Time and it Reboot itself and then Update you Apps then it should Finished After That.. But hopefully By leaving it on the Charger for a While Will pull it out of the State it's in Now..

0 Likes