Help - Now get same email in both email account and gmail
Splitrailfence

I have a droid_razr maxx.  Ever since the update I had the same synching issues everyone had except that I was still getting my emails.  I just always had sync error notifications.  Last week I resynched my email and gmail account and wow - the sync errors went away.  BUT NOW I get the same email twice, both in my email and my gmail.  I went into email and unsynched my gmail account but it still is happening.  I have enough problem managing my emails without having to manage the same emails in two accounts!  I'm sure this has a simple answer.  Please help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help - Now get same email in both email account and gmail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like you sync your other email account with the Gmail account. It has been a long time since I dug through the various options for this in Gmail account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Help - Now get same email in both email account and gmail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for contacting the VZW Support community about this issue, Splitrailfence. Thanks also to my friend Ann154 for her assistance. Splitrailfence, I can see why getting the same email through two different clients can be annoying. If I understand correctly, the duplicate emails are being sent to a single email email address but you're getting copies of the messages in both your Gmail account and your email account. Are both the Gmail and email clients on your RAZR Maxx set to monitor the same account? If so, who is the provider (Yahoo! or Hotmail or Gmail or other)?

DionM_VZW.
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes