Havent received a call in over 10 days!!
Alyssarachelle

PLEASE HELP! I have a Motorola Droid Razr. I have not been able to receive calls in 13 days now. When someone calls, it rings once, then beeps 3 times and continues to do that until it disconnects. It does not go to voicemail. It does not even show on my phone that someone is trying to call in. I called Verizon Cust Service last night, and they said my call forwarding was on, so I did the *73, he called, it went through. AS SOON as I got off the phone with him, I called my phone from my boyfriends phone, AND IT DID NOT GO THRU. Rang once, beeps 3 times. I repeated the *73 and it still will not work.

What do I do?? I have done eveything. Shut it off, turn it back on. Hard reset. Restore to Factory Settings. *73. Nothing is working.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Havent received a call in over 10 days!!
rcschnoor
Legend

You may need to replace your phone. This model is 5 yrs old and it may simply not work any longer.

0 Likes
Alyssarachelle

I received this phone 6 months ago from the CEO of Motorola, as a replacement for the Motorola phone I had (that worked great) that just failed one day. This phone has given me problems since the very first moment I took it out the box and turned it on. Freezes constantly. But yes, I just emailed that CEO back., asking to send this phone in to get one of the phones I originally sent it,

I will NEVER EVER spend money on another Motorola product EVER again.

Thanks for your reply.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I'm impressed that the CEO of Motorola takes care of phone replacements, especially a 5 y/o model. I would think he has more important things to do.

What model of phone did you send in? Was it another Droid Razr? If so, I am REALLY impressed they sent you a replacement for a phone which was most likely long out of warranty.

Not sure why you would like a phone back which you claim simply stopped working. What use is a non working phone? Good luck with whichever phone you choose to go with next.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alyssarachelle, thirteen days is to long to go without making calls. We need to get this fixed right away for you. Did you have an opportunity to contact Motorola as you mentioned? I have sent a message to you regarding this issue, please check your inbox.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working phone is definitely important so I completely understand how you feel Alyssa. Are you having this issue with all calls? You mentioned you did a factory reset. Did the issue continue even after the factory reset?

Place the phone in safe mode http://vz.to/2cs5jDA and test the phone. Keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes