Group messaging not working
osfoust
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Motorola Droid Turbo and I am having group messaging issues.  When I send a group message, everyone gets my message, but I don't get everyone's replies.  Two of the people are with another carrier and have iPhones.  Two more people are also with a different carrier and one has a Blackberry and one has an iPhone.  They can all see my messages in the group, but I can never see their replies.  One of my friends, who is on Verizon and has a Samsung Galaxy 4, does not have this problem and can see everyone's replies in the group message.  I have tried different messaging apps and nothing works.  Since I am the only one with this problem, I am guessing it is because of the Motorola Turbo?  If that's the case, this sucks because I can't get rid of phone because I owe so much money to Verizon! GRRRR!

'

Labels (2)
Re: Group messaging not working
Robsonline
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem since I updated to version 6.06. I could not go back to the last version, and I was unable to find the prior version APK file; however, Amazon had a very old version of Verizon Message, so I loaded that and it fixed the issue. I will keep watching the Google app store until they release a fix for this problem. Hope this helps.

Rob

osfoust
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the old version.  I have also tried Google Messaging and a few other messaging apps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Osfoust, I rely on my messaging heavily. Let’s figure this out as the Turbo is a great device.  How long has this been going on for? Does this happen with all group messaging or specific users?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
osfoust
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been going on since I got the phone.  I have noticed it with 5 people that I group message.  Four of those people are my closest friends.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Osfoust, we want your messaging service to work right the first time. Do you have any issues with send/receive Picture Messages?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes