My husband and I both have the droid razr m. We have been using the Google calendar for months with no problems, but all of the sudden our calendars quit syncing. We have both added events in our calendars that don't show up on the other phone. Please help!
Have you Tried doing any phone Resets if not, do a power Cycle( Press Power + lower volume till your M shuts down hold for an additional 20 sec. Let go of the buttons let the phone re-power and retry the Calender sync again..
If you are adding these events on your phone make sure you are adding them to the Google calendar and not the phones' calendar. See the calendar pull down at the top of the event that you are adding. Also check all sync setting, both on the phones and your gmail.com account.
Hi there MommaB2JK!
Keeping our lives organized is super important! I love Google Calender and will be delighted to provide assistance. B33 and Breezex provided great suggestions that I would absolutely attempt first (thank you!). If you're still unable to sync your calendars I would recommend resetting the calendar application on your phone. This won't remove any calendar events from your Google Calender. Here's info on how to reset applications on your phone: http://vz.to/18pF5c8 Follow these steps for the Calendar App that is listed.
Keep me posted on your progress!
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
1. these instructions are for the Razr. from the home screen, select the apps icon (bottom, center icon [circle with 6 squares])
2. swipe to the left until you see the Settings icon (white square with a grey gear cog)
3. under Accounts, select Google
4. select your account (probably your gmail address)
5. select Calendar and anything else that has not been synced recently (you can also turn off syncing for anything you're not using)
6. syncing will start when you see the circle with the arrows. the blue checkmark indicates that syncing is on.
7. it will take a while for everything to sync so give it some time!