Google Now not working on RAZR MAXX
RyanTodd256

I was not actively looking for an update for my MAXX... but when my phone notified me that there was an update available I allowed the update to run. That was 3 days ago.

Ever since the update, whenever I use the search feature I am forced to go through the process of the Google Now trying to connect. It ALWAYS fails. Then I can search in a less straightforward then before type of search tool.

I am unable to opt out of the Google Now feature... so, I have tried to set it up to work, I have tried many things (adjusting privacy settings, enabling history and location settings, ect) and I cannot seem to get it to work.

I have searched and so far have not found anyone else with this problem. If anyone else has encountered this and were able to find a resolution, Please Help ME!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Now not working on RAZR MAXX
Not applicable

<Post and links removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Google Now not working on RAZR MAXX
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi RyanTodd256!

I feel you! I have a Droid Razr Maxx and I was experiencing the same issue! I was able to get this resolved by doing a factory reset (I know it is a bit inconvenient). Give it a try http://vz.to/z30zKf and keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes