Google Calendar Time Zone Change
Tamarlyn
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband and I both have a Droid Maxx. We bought phones at the same Verizon store on the same day. We live in the same house and use the same wi-fi. If my husband sends me a Google Calendar invite the time zone stays the SAME (Central .) His phone is set to Central Daylight GMT -6:00 , Auto date & time, Auto time zone. His Google Calender is set to Home time zone Central Daylight time.

But if I send him an invite from my phone SAME exact setting as his Googgle Calender invites from me or my son's account changes to Costa Rica time zone.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Google Calendar Time Zone Change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place. We are here to help. Is it only the Google Calendar app that is having this problem? Are your times matching on the phones themselves? Lets check your date & time settings themselves. Are you set to automatic or manual? http://spr.ly/6588ByCEC
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes