Glad to be with Verizon!!!
bebeau25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just canceled my service with Sprint and could not be happier. The speeds with them are archaic. I was blown away by the speeds I'm getting on my Razr. Love it!!! This phone seems a little uncomfortable in my hand but I think I will get used it. I'm a happy customer.:smileyvery-happy:

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Glad to be with Verizon!!!
bassplayrguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just left sprint as well for Verizon and I could not agree more.  I had a problem with my first Razr and they were more than willing to replace it if the store couldn't do it.  Sprint makes you jump through alot of hoops to get a replacement.

0 Likes
scottshad

People I have been with Verizon since 1994 and this was before it was Verizon, and I just love this company!!!

they have extended their great service and tons of help and have gone beyond the call of duty to make my wife and I happy!!!
We have children and grandchildren with AT&T and Sprint and all we hear is complaints. 

But they will not change, because somebody eles they know is uses them or some other dumb stuff.

They do not know what they are missing!!!!

Verizon is the BEST!!!

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello happy forum members,

It always put a smile on my face to read the thoughts and comments of our happy customers! Providing the BEST customer service in the world has always been our goal at Verizon Wireless and your feedback is a testament that we are moving in the right direction.

Thank you...

0 Likes
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

I was with AT&T for 3-4 years and while I thought they were fine I switched to Verizon and am very happy. I do think VZW treats their customers very well.

0 Likes
gimmmick

Left sprint back in Dec and couldn't be happier. It really feels like a breath of fresh air from going to horrible 3g service to lighting fast LTE. (yeah sprint had wimax, but I could never hold the connection anywhere I was at in Vegas (and don't even get me started in LA region)... let alone when driving and using it google nav and other streaming services like spotify or pandora). Though I'll be the first to admit that it does kind of bite that I have an allowance of 4g gigs of data to use each month, but I rather have access to a super fast connection everywhere I'm at in Nor/Socal / Las Vegas than having unlimited and feeling like I'm on dial up. Keep up the good work verizon, I can finally see why majority of my friends didn't have any grips of paying the extra cash each month for rewarding service.

0 Likes
Re: Glad to be with Verizon!!! >Me Too<
JugRoxRiverRat

My first portable phone with Verizon was a bag phone, In the black zippered bag there was a processor incased in brushed aluminum, a corded hand set, a 5" rubber antenna, and a coiled power supply cord that plugged into the cigarette lighter in my '98 Freightliner Classic.

If one yearned for really good coverage, you could go all out for a hard wired external antenna on your outside mirror. 

A lot has changed since 1998 but one thing has not; Verizon is still leading the way while others are playing catch-up! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
networkdood1

I had Verizon for a few years until 2005. Now I am back and I love the double the data offer. However, I dislike the 2.00 convenience fee for paying a bill online, that will occur on 1/15/12.

0 Likes
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

Where did you see that? I have not heard anything about them doing that and that is how I pay my bill.

Thanks

0 Likes
DarenRogers
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes