Getting "messages not sent" error from Yahoo e-mail outbox folder
RegisMcGarry

I tried forwarding two e-mails with attachments that somehow got stuck in my outbox.  I continually get the "x messages not sent" error message but when I click on the error and go to the outbox, I am unable to delete the messages or perform any other action because it says the messages are in the progress of being sent.  Any thoughts on how to clear this error?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting "messages not sent" error from Yahoo e-mail outbox folder
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning off your cellular data connection and then attempting to delete the messages?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried turning off your cellular data connection and then attempting to delete the messages?

0 Likes
Not applicable

RegisMcGarry wrote:

I tried forwarding two e-mails with attachments that somehow got stuck in my outbox.  I continually get the "x messages not sent" error message but when I click on the error and go to the outbox, I am unable to delete the messages or perform any other action because it says the messages are in the progress of being sent.  Any thoughts on how to clear this error?

Simple delete the yahoo mail from the native email app. then go to the google play store and download the stand alone YMail app and you need only to enter your yahoo mail user name and password and it will work perfectly.

Good Luck

0 Likes
RegisMcGarry

Thanks for the advice.  That did solve the problem.

Regis.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

you're welcome 

0 Likes
Not applicable

What solution solved your problem? Or was it both?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RegisMcGarry Let's get those e-mails going. Have you tried powering your phone off/on to refresh it our network. Which device do you have? ^LH

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Issue has been resolved.

0 Likes