Re: EVBRIDGE draining battery + charger suggestions?
JP1964
Enthusiast - Level 3

For a charger...I went on eBay and got one of the Verizon chargers with the long cord(9 feet I think) and the 'green' feature that reduces the power when the phone is fully charged.  It sells in the store for $29.99.  I got it brand new in the box on ebay for $15.  I have not had a problem with it and it does charge my phone to 100%. 

0 Likes
TimmyL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I power cycled mine that night and haven't had it come back yet. Maybe a one time thing? I still use my dock every night.

rdswords
Enthusiast - Level 2

I double checked just to be sure, and I had the same problem after docking my phone. I had to power cycle again to clear it. This means that it isn't a one-time thing.

For the record, I use the car dock all the time and have never had this issue, it's only the HD Dock (and apparently the lapdock if you have one) that cause the problem.

0 Likes
TimmyL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe it's something to do with the HDMI out then? I've been using my dock for the bedside feature and it only has the power plugged into it and I've had no problem with that.  It would make sense if it also happens with the lapdock but not the car dock.

My initial experience with this bug was immediately after trying out my HD dock with my TV.

0 Likes
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

I am new to the smartphone arena and will be getting a Razr Maxx in two weeks.  Can someone tell me what this EVBRIDGE is and does this mean that it is not possible to have a lapdock or any kind of docking station for a charger?  Thank you so much for the assistance as I try to sort through all of this to select the right phone for me!

0 Likes
nothize

Hello,

I've been investigated on this issue before. A temp fix is found that can be done as a user but the down side is that the timezone may be incorrect. A better runtime fix, which requires ROOT, is also found but that needs more testing to add upon the Nebtop app.

See the "No track pad and evbridge is using 99% CPU" section from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/androidnothize/nebtop/known-issues

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Question your Asking on Here is a  { T.O.S Violation }  An doing what you Suggested will  Void the Warranty on that Device you do Know That..

0 Likes