Droid turbo 2 notifications vibrate while on call?
LaurenFDC

Is anyone else having this issue? After the latest update on the Droid Turbo 2, whenever I get an incoming notification (text, email, etc.), my phone vibrates (whether on speaker or not) and it's so loud the person on the other end can hear it, and it cuts them out until the notification sound has ended. I can hear and feel the vibration when I have my phone to my ear. Any suggestions to fix this issue? It never happened before this update. I can't find any settings on the phone to change it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 notifications vibrate while on call?
Turbo44

I have the same issue, VERY ANNOYING!! I've looked high and low and played with every single setting and can't get this to change.

0 Likes
nimiaj
Contributor - Level 3

You should be able to disable vibrate on notifications from the settings for the specific apps. For example, go to setting in you mail app and look for notification options. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Turbo44

I wish that would work but it doesn't, that would disable the notification from ever occurring (not just during phone calls). This seems to be a BUG released in the latest version of the firmware released.

0 Likes
Etaylor94

Seems like this issue has still not been fixed with several years of complaints about the same issue. Seems like it's time to split with Droids.

0 Likes