Droid razr maxx 4glte coverage issues near zip 15065?
typethisin

I have been experiencing 4g issues near zip 15065 ever since i got a 4g motorola razr maxx. I have called vzw multiple times due to it goes from 4g to 3g to 1x and so on. tried everything: rebooting, updating, switching from global to 4g network preference, enable/disable data coverage, airplane mode, replaced sim card twice and phone, and no help. I checked the coverage map and i am dead in the middle of a 4glte area. Even a rep from vzw verified i should have 4g coverage. I even went outside my home and walked around trying all of the aforementioned methods for correcting their issue. I think they need to check the tower near me which may be not functioning properly or if for some reason is dropping me off 4g on purpose because i am under a grandfathered unlimited data plan. If this is the case then it is not encouraging customers to stay with verizon....please help or suggest if u have info.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid razr maxx 4glte coverage issues near zip 15065?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi typethisin,

Thanks for the details, your efforts are greatly appreciated! I have identified some service opportunities within in the zip code provided. When did the issue begin? Did you recently move to the area? Have you recently downloaded any new applications? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
typethisin

Been here for over 8 years. Issue started after I upgraded to my 4g lte RAZR Maxx. No new apps.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info, typethinsin. It sounds like it's time to open a resolution ticket for your area. Can you please follow me (ChaunceyM_VZW) and send a direct message. Be sure to include a contact number. I look forward to speaking with you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes