Droid maxx resets itself - app history
Chaznwonderland

Wife's droid maxx just reset itself for 2nd time this week.  Is there some general app history I can examine for downloads or updated?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid maxx resets itself - app history
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

While it's unusual for a phone to reset 2x in a week, it's not uncommon for it to do it, in my experience. However I've only experienced it with every phone I've had, every few months.

You can view your apps in the Play Store...however I'm not sure why you want to do that? Do you think it reset because it updated? It's not like a computer, it doesn't need to reset to finish updates; unless it's a system update like the lollipop.

0 Likes
Chaznwonderland

Thank you for your response.  Truly am in wonderland here.  Surface investigation by searching web indicates possible downloaded app or app update maybe the culprit.  Trying to identify what app on wife's phone was updated before issue started.  She says she has not downloaded any apps recently.  Hence the search for history of app updates.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I'm not sure why, but I see a lot of Droid Razr/Razr MAXX/MAXX issues involving random reboots.  My XT912m did it every couple weeks.  I never figured out the cause, even after factory resets, before I upgraded.

0 Likes