Droid Turbo - email view entire message does nothing
ArtBowie

I've recently started having a problem with the regular e-mail app which I use in conjunction with my AOL e-mail account.  The message headers are downloading but I cannot view the whole message.  The line "view entire message" does nothing when I touch it.  It use to expand to view the actual message.   I've tried deleting the account and re-adding it with a reboot of the phone between deleting and adding.   I also reset the phone to factory settings with no luck.  I'm not sure whether this is a problem caused by an update to the e-mail app or something else.   I found questions about this from people created last year with no obvious answers to the problem.  Suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo - email  view entire message does nothing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried removing the account from the phone and setting it up again? Sometimes you need to refresh the server connection.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo - email view entire message does nothing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ArtBowie,

Being that I check my email daily on my phone only, I know how important it is to be able to read the entire message. We do want to get this resolved for you. When setting up your email again, did you set it up manually or had it done automatically. If automatically, are you able to tell me what server settings are set (meaning iMap or POP3? 

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes