Droid Turbo Syncing People aka Contacts
RobnDawn
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I just got the Droid Turbo the other day and I'm trying to make sure that all of my contacts are in one place. Like most of us I have several different accounts to pull from like Gmail Yahoo Mail Facebook and Twitter.I chose all of these accounts and they all seem to be appearing under my People app but I cannot seem to find a place where I can change the settings of how I view my contacts. By default it is showing a box with the first letter on the left. I can go in and change each person's picture but on my old phone there was a way to pull all facebook profile pictures into my contacts. I don't see that here. Am I missing something?

I also noticed that when I look at the last time my facebook synced up there is no date listed. I click on the Sync Now button but nothing seems to happen. Is there a problem with Facebook and the Droid Turbo?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo Syncing People aka Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi RobnDawn,

Congrats on your new Droid Turbo! We want you to have the best experience. Go to contacts/people, hit the menu key, and see what options are available? Do you see an option for "display"?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us@vzwsupport

0 Likes
jerzboy40

Same problem here....

0 Likes
jerzboy40

I tried that. My option is "contacts to display" and once I select that it takes me to contacts options, which are; phone cloud, preset, google and corporate/Hotmail. No facebook??

0 Likes
ChrissyB27

I'm having the same problem on my new Droid Turbo. On my old phone I could link phone contacts with facebook contacts and it would pull their facebook picture as my contact picture.

0 Likes
sadnat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I read somewhere google (android) and FB are in a disagreement, hence we don't get our FB contacts or pictures in our contact lists anymore

0 Likes
slowautoxr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here.  Any update on this?

0 Likes
Hmanis

I am having same problem. I had to delete the FB app because it was freezing up on my new Droid Turbo. I am now linked as a save page  through Goolge on my home page.

Here is the weird thing, some of my FB contact are linked to their phone contacts in my phone (even when I had the FB app), but many of them are not. Will this be fixed, as I hate the stupid circles and have to try and read names or numbers when people contact me. 

0 Likes