Droid Turbo - Removing E-Mail Stuck in Outbox
Escalante48

I have an e-mail reply stuck in my outbox.  I have tried turning off the cellular network and I have tried putting the device on airplane mode.  Both failed to remove the stuck e-mail.  Interestingly, I apparently successfully deleted the e-mail when I was connected to Verizon's 4G network only.  When I returned home and was reconnected to my home wireless, the e-mail was back in the outbox.  It also appeared in Trash.  Nevertheless, the e-mail is still stuck in the outbox.  I have two Outlook e-mail addresses.  Thank you for any ideas.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo - Removing E-Mail Stuck in Outbox
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried removing the account altogether from the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Escalante48

I received a responsive e-mail inquiring whether I had deleted the e-mail account.  I did, and when I re-established the account it threw in a folder which had never previously existed, and now I cannot figure out how to remove the folder.  Tried deleting the account again, but that did not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Escalante48,

We know that having an unwanted email folder and stuck email can be annoying. I can certainly understand your frustration, and we thank you for all your hard work in an attempt to resolve this issue. Let's get this fixed. Just to confirm, are you still attempting to remove the email that was stuck in your outbox, or was this issue resolved when you removed the email account? Next, what is the name of the folder that was added but never previously existed? 

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes