Re: Droid Turbo Marshmallow Update?
Chidoro43
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes,  the global has additional radio bands.

And they still have it.

0 Likes
DroidudeAZ
Contributor - Level 2

Moto submitted a 6.0 Marshmallow software update to Verizon in January or February of this year, they also submitted a 6.0 Marshmallow update for the Turbo 2 at the same time.

0 Likes
DroidudeAZ
Contributor - Level 2

Ann154 It isn't Motorola's fault....

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then provide proof that Motorola had a soak test for the DROID Turbo. Motorola only does a soak test after it has completed all the certifications needed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chidoro43
Enthusiast - Level 3

Difference,  again,  is that M has been out for the global turbo since July. 

0 Likes
stilabel2

Its time to dump Verizon, they have been implying that Marshmallow would be available for the droid turbo for the past six months.  The droid turbo phone in other countries have been update with marshmallow for a few months and yet we have no update.  This will be my last Verizon phone when its paid off in three months.

I will switch carriers and get something that is updated on a regular basis when new operating systems come out.  My wife has a Samsung that was just recently upgrades to Marshmallow (verizon).  She is not a happy camper either.

Mike

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly understand you have been waiting for the update for a while. We apologize for the inconvenience and don't want you unhappy. The following link is provided so you can check periodically for updates.http://vz.to/1S1H0cO I'm sorry to say I have no other information regarding the update is available at this time.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes