Droid Turbo 2 drops calls constantly, please help
jacobfrommer

I have had my Droid Turbo 2 for about a year. Since about 3 months ago, it has started dropping calls almost daily. I live in an area with great service, haven't had a problem before. It seems to coincide with the newest upgrade, but I can't be sure.

After the call is dropped, the 'phone' app freezes, which means it's not the coverage. Even if I force stop the app, it won't restart. I have to restart the entire phone.

I am running Android version 6.0.1

(Also, the phone says it has very little memory left but I barely have any pictures or apps on the phone, bluetooth doesn't really work, and the screen stays lit while I am on speaker, but, beggars can't be choosers.)

Please help. This is excruciatingly frustrating.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 2 drops calls constantly, please help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How much memory is on your phone? How much is available? What does the storage saying is using the most space? Have you cleared the cache from the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jacobfrommer

Hi Ann,

Thanks for replying! I just cleared my cache and everything is exactly the same...

I have 32gb storage on my phone. It says I am using 30.50 gb.

Android OS = 7.94gb

Internal Storage = 22.56 used of 24.06

Storage breakdown:

Apps: 15.34gb (again, I have very few apps- no snapchat, no instagram, no facebook messenger. I do have Waze, Netflix, Uber, but they aren't that big.)

Cached data: 1.47gb

The rest is negligible.

Anything else I can do?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You haven't cleared the cached data if you have 1.47 GB there.

Remove any applications you don't use or need on the phone.

You could move off the 1.42 GB of images to a computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes