Droid Turbo 2 Update 2017
KIRIN55

Both my mom and I have a Droid Turbo 2 phone.  In February we updated to whatever the newest update was.  Since then my phone drains in about 3 hours even with minimal use, I'm getting booted from apps and websites, and my keyboard and browsing lags excessively.  I hate this phone now.  It's become almost impossible to use and is very frustrating because it seems to take forever to load anything and then freezes.  This update has done nothing but make my phone unusable.  I'm not in a financial situation where I can afford another phone for me and my mother.  Is there a fix for this issue.  I read other forums where alot of other people are having alot of the same issues but I never see any kind of help for the situation.  I'm gonna lose my mind with this thing doing this.  a 100% charge used to last me until about 10pm, now, I've been using it for about 2 hours this morning, lightly, and I already have it on a charger because it's at 32%. That's unacceptable since a charge used to last me more than 15 hours with the same or more usage. Someone help!!

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 2 Update 2017
thom45

Did you do a Wipe Cache Partition?  This solves almost all performance problems.  If it doesn't then a bad app may be the cause.

... Thom

0 Likes