Droid Razzor over heating and Screen doesn't show up
steph2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is my phone over heating and draining my battery? And why can't I get back to my screen after it times out? I've tried pressing the on button and nothing happens. I have to plug it back in in order to get to my screen. Also my phone won't turn off either! WTH???!!!! what a pile a crap!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razzor over heating and Screen doesn't show up
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds and see if that reboots the phone.

You may want to try a system cache clear; if that doesn't work, you might want to try a factory reset (if you go the factory reset route, be sure to back everything up first).

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razzor over heating and Screen doesn't show up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello steph2000,

I am sorry to hear your are having issues with your device. Lets get you back up and running properly. Thank you tikibar1 for providing good steps. You will want to hold down the power buttone and volume down button as to do a soft reset. Once the phone powers on, please clear cache and if problem persist then run phone in safe mode http://vz.to/122a3YL. This should show if any corrupt apps may be the culprit. If after these steps there is still no improvement, then it would then go to a factory reset and or replacement options. Please keep us updated on the progress.

TonyG

0 Likes