Droid Razr
bigmpowerstroke
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Droid Razr and every app on the phone crashes and some times on the phone it comes up process.google.com has stopped working and i restored the phone like 7 times and it stell does it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like this may become a headache quickly for you, bigmpowerstroke! Lets take a look at this. Most often process.google errors are caused by a corrupt application. When you have restored the device, what has your process been? Do you have any antivirus or battery saver apps on your device? These have been known to be large issue starters. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bigmpowerstroke
Enthusiast - Level 2

When i restored the phone it comes up and some times it comes up on the phone and why do the apps on the phone stop working

0 Likes
bigmpowerstroke
Enthusiast - Level 2

I told you everything on what the phone is doing now what do i do to fix the phone of this problem.

0 Likes
bigmpowerstroke
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have no battery saver app installed on this phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Bigmpowerstroke!

Thanks for the fantastic info! I know it is important to have a phone that works properly. Let's get rid of these errors asap!. Hard Reset the device one last time http://bit.ly/tQ0nkT, and do not re-load any information to the device, just activate the device. Keep the information off the device for 1day and let me know if the error message still appears. What software build verison is your device currently on? Go to settings>about phone>build version. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
bigmpowerstroke
Enthusiast - Level 2

Iam running Build number 6.7.2-180_DHD-16_M4-31  Android 4.0.4 and i tryed the factory reset like 3 times

0 Likes