Droid Razr screen has a mind of its own!! Help?!?!
futureex30

I am on my 4th replacement phone in a month!! They send me a replacement every week because the phone does the same thing with EVERY phone they send. They've done multiple hard re-sets, we've deleted my Gmail account and made a new one, we've taken my memory card out and basically put the phone down to the bare minimum and they're still haunted!! I'll be texting and random buttons will start getting pressed. They light up like someone is pressing them. When I try to hit the delete button, it adds MORE letters and takes about 10 minutes to delete 1 sentence. It will randomly pick webpages out and randomly dial people in my phone book. The only way I can get it to stop is to turn the phone off. Verizon keeps sending me replacement phones and they ALL do the same thing, so it has to be something specific to me or my account because theres NO way that 4 phones in a row can have this same problem! The last lady I talked to called Motorola with me on the phone. They said I can either keep getting replacement phones until 1 works OR I can send my phone in and they can fix it and send it back.. but in the mean time, I wont have a phone at all. Any one else have these problems and how did you fix it?? I'm so fed up i could scream!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr screen has a mind of its own!! Help?!?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine your level of frustration has hit the ceiling, futureex30! I know mine would have by now. You deserve to enjoy your phone! Lets take a further look into this. Please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for additional assistance.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Thanks!

0 Likes