Re: Droid Razr Slow
AbeS

Hi

Its my first post regarding my slow responding Razr Maxx, I did follow your detail instruction and cleared my cache, thanks to your instructions.

My phone is much better now, but still a bit slow, is there any other suggestions?

I would like to delete as well old emails from some of my 4 Gmail accounts, in one account it says I have over 999+ email, does that take off space from phone or it sits on Gmail server and only brings in headers until requesting more info?

0 Likes
Werner

I never got the recovery menu either.

0 Likes
selracer

I am one my 4th Droid Razr Maxx..They all do the same thing

• apps lock up - I have less than 10 3rd party apps
  • all the google added apps are killing these phones.
  • phone just go black for 2-3min at a time.
  • i have to delete all my text constantly as this seems to help
  • i must use an app killer to keep the phone somewhat useful
  • constant app lock ups all..
  • 5-30 sec wait for the a number to dial after pressing the send button..lol

And yes I have cleared the cache, reset the phone....blah blah blah

I am wondering, ever since 4.1.2 the phone is a paper weight.  They send me the same phone with a processor that cannot handle the increase in the usage.  The phone is great battery ect..but not much good when it does not respond.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's unusual performance from the advanced and reliable Razr Maxx selracer, especially after three replacements! Sounds like there may be a pattern developing here. I recommend testing the device in safe mode for a full day to rule out third party app conflict. Please let us know how the device responds. A hard reset would be the next step after that. If the device still doesn't respond a replacement would be the same make and model.

http://tiny.cc/oluf4w

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport