Re: Droid Razr Slow
alt1052
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been following this thread for a while now and have tried all 3 of the above suggestions and I am stuck.

0 Likes
ellisaustin

I haven't done a factory reset, and I'm pretty sure it started about 6 or 7

months ago.

On Sep 8, 2013 11:13 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well if you've tried those suggestions and your still seeing pale results then you may have to Factory Reset just the normal Reset don't clear your Internal or SD storage.!  My Razr Maxx is doing fine so far there there are occasions when it has an issue but restarting it or Clearing the System Cache usually clears it up...

0 Likes
BranwenShelton

Mine is going slow, force closing, freezing to where I can't even lock or unlock the screen, I receive duplicate text messages. Sometimes it doesn't even send them. I have had SO many replacement phones and logged so many hours on the phone with customer service that I am about at my wits end with this. My husband is seriously considering switching providers because for the last year and a half we have had nothing but problems with our faulty phones being replaced with faulty phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alt1052,

If you're feeling stuck, allow us to get you out of this situation. Given the troubleshooting you've done, we may need to look at same model replacement options. Please accept my follow request, follow back, and direct message your name, mobile number, and billing password (or last four of your social if a password isn't present) so we can research.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can't let you go, BranwenShelton. I too was having a problem with freezing. Once I did the hard reset approximately 2 weeks ago, it's been smooth sailing. I don't want you to go quite that far just yet.
Have you tried it in Safe Mode http://bit.ly/OJWrbo? We want to get to the root cause of the freezing. Let's get to your happy place again so you and your husband can forget about leaving.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I thought the V.W.C.S. Hours were as Followed below..   But it seems that this has been Stretched to 24 hours and maybe 7 Days a Week could this True I wonder.? Good Day!  b33

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. CST - 10 p.m. CST

Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. CST - 4 p.m. CST

0 Likes
fullhouse451

I still have the same problems. My phone will not enter recovery mode and I have been unable to perform any of the listed suggstions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi fullhouse451,

I know sometimes it can be a little tricky getting your phone into recovery mode. Have you tried to do this with your phone off? A lot of times powercycling your phone will do the trick.  Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

0 Likes
alt1052
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry for my delayed response. I have accepted your request and provided the information needed to move forward.

0 Likes