Droid Razr Maxx Multimedia messages
rcripps

For the past couple of week, my droid razr maxx has started not to allow me to respond or send anything that is considered a multimedia message. At all. This is extremely frustrating. I'm a college student and often use this as a way to contact my parents, friends, and classmates. My phone is up to date and I have both Wifi and my data plan turned on. I can receive multimedia messages just fine; however, I cannot send or reply to them.

Can anyone help me? I haven't even had this phone for a year and this is just the latest problem I'm having. My sister and mom have this phone as well and they're having no problems whatsoever.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Maxx Multimedia messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's very important to have an operable device to communicate rcripps. Let's get to the bottom of this! Are you connected to the wifi connection while the wifi setting is on? When you attempt to respond or send do you notice the signal indicator connecting to 3G/4G for a few moments? Are you able to send/respond with wifi off and connected to the Verizon Wireless network? Try powering the device off and removing/inserting the sim here http://vz.to/19QSEGL test and share. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes