Re: Droid Razr M
dbrock80

I sure hope there’s a fix coming! Went to the retail store Saturday, and was told “we could change out your SIM card, but that probably won’t fix it so we’ll just order you a new one since it’s still under factory warranty.” When I bought this phone 4 months ago, I purchased it brand new for $200. Last night, I received a “Like New” replacement phone – which I’m not thrilled about. If it works, though, I’ll be a little less annoyed. Not sure why they’d offer to replace it in hopes it will fix the issue since the issue is with the OS. If other users are having the same issue, why not just fix the OS instead of throwing replacements at the problem? Hope you get a resolution!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M
Ken-Eck

I find that when my phone starts doing something out of the ordinary ,it's because of an app that I have installed. If you read the permissions that some of them ask for ,you will be surprised. I always read them now and have had fewer problems. I do not know if this is your problem ,but I would sooner go without an app than put up with my phone and personal information going crazy and to who knows. In short just check permissions before installing

0 Likes