Droid Razr M VZ Navigator crashing
doordie25

Ever since I bought VZ Navigator it will crash while driving, forcing me to pull over and reset the app and reapply my destination. During the crash the app turns gray with black blocks and no longer shows anything. It also happens when someone sends me a text, calls or an email is sent to my phone while driving. This will happen at least four times or more when going 50-200 miles. Its getting to the point to  where I will have to cancel VZ Nav and get an actual gps. Is there any way to fix this or get a refund since its been happening since I bought it.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M VZ Navigator crashing
doordie25

Unless its the NSA tracking me...seeing how Verizon and NSA go hand and hand

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can cancel VZ Navigator, save the money, and use Google maps (probably came with the phone) and Google navigation to get you where you want to go.

0 Likes
doordie25

I swore never to use Google maps for anything. It always messes up and reroutes me when I get too close to parallel roads & spazzes out telling me to go twenty different directions in Pittsburgh when I'm on the route it predestined for me to go.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Doordie25,

That's not good! VZ Navigator is a great application for turn by turn directions, so lets get this fixed. Pleast go to settings>application manager>locate VZ Navigator> click on clear data>click on Force close>hit your home key>relaunch application. Keep me posted if you have are still having issues.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
doordie25

OK, might be a week to get back.

0 Likes
narrite
Enthusiast - Level 2

Back, for some reason it wont allow me to log into my original account. I still continues to crash while driving and its getting worse.vw fu.png

About 4+ times each time I travel it does this and now its beginning to force stop.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time to follow up! I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still occurring. Do any other applications crash on your device? Are all locations services checked on the device? Settings > Locations Services.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
narrite
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've done what you have written but it does the same thing as the picture above, but happened less than a few minutes this time. No other apps  crash or force stop like this. Everything worked perfect during the free trial and didn't start doing this until a little later after I subscribed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you following those steps narrite! We've got a few more to go to get to the bottom of this. Please follow these steps http://vz.to/1nnsFtg . Then, run the app and keep us posted.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes