Droid Razr HD/latest update
jangcope
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the latest update my droid RAZR will not download pictures. So when one is sent I have to off and on mobile data to get it. If I don't catch it, it continues trying & I'm blowing through all my mobile data like crazy. Also, google wont...well, google. I have called Verizon and they told me its nothing to do with them, its Motorola. Well, they can see after all these years I do NOT use much data! I feel Verizon let me down since I did get my phone from THEM and my service is VERIZON. I need a fix on this....any clue how to get a fix? Also, never EVER drained battery. Now, can't keep charged.

Thanks!

Jan

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr HD/latest update
Punish
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem with pictures not loading correctly in text messages after the update. My wife also has a Razr M and it is doing the same thing. They say downloading and can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to load.

0 Likes
vcuoco

I am also having this problem with my droid razr maxx since the last update. Text message pictures come in, and then just hang saying "downloading" this goes on for hours. eventually they come thru, i guess i'm lucky that they at least come thru. If you're having this problem, please add to this so they see it. HEY VERIZON, CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS?? This is quite frustrating. Thank you!

0 Likes
e_93
Enthusiast - Level 2

It looks like I am going to hold off on doing the update on my MAXX HD then too. Is there any way to get the phone to stop asking you to constantly do the update?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is just a posting away vcuoco. May I ask are you and other community members able to access the internet without any issues? Can I assume that there isn't any liquid/physical damage on the device? Also, please verfiy the amount of available device memory that you have on the Razr HD and keep us posted.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nonny09
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've seen enough bad reviews that I won't be installing this "upgrade" at this time. One, Verizon needs to stop automatically downloading anything to a customer's phone, at the expense of the customer's data usage before we have a chance to read reviews and two, I would hope you will adjust customers' bill for involuntary data usage. So yes, me too, how do I stop the annoying reminders to install this?

0 Likes
Punish
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Razr M and so does my wife. We can access the internet without issue on wifi and 4g. We are both having the picture message loading issue.

Jen16226
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here with my Razr HD since the update....takes a few minutes to send a text message and gets stuck forever in "dowloading" when receiving a picture message.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Just Keep tapping the Time Delay... Delay it for 23 hours if you can.. I done this on my Droid Razr Maxx for a year before updating it as it ran good enough on the OS it was on,

0 Likes
jangcope
Enthusiast - Level 2

So what is going to be done about these issues? Verizon gave me extra data to help while its resolved, but I'm tired of fighting to get my picture texts to download....download...download...download...download...download...download...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes