Droid Razor Lapdock
Micbeth

Has anyone used the Razor with the lapdock that is made exclusively for the Droid Razr?  The instructions on the lapdock say to plug it into the Razr, then set the phone horizontally into the dock.  The picture looks like the plug in area is on the SIDE of the Razr, but my Razor has the plug in area on the top and it won't fit into the dock if plugged in.  Anyone else experience this problem?  How do I get it to fit in?  I called support and there was no help - They suggested I take the lapdock and the Razr to the closest store... over an hour away.  Please help if you have the answer!  Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razor Lapdock
Wildman
Legend

The plug on the video shows that it plugged into the top of phone but you turn the device to the side wich makes the top on the right but I dont think it matters which way the device is turned when plugged to the unit...  You may want to look at this video attached...

0 Likes
Micbeth

It is helpful, thank you!  The video does show that the plug in area is on top of the Razr, and that it isn't in the dock while plugged in...  The instructions with the lapdock 100 are incorrect.  Thanks again!

0 Likes
strike01

ATT is selling off the atrix lapdock for $50, with a few cables you can buy on ebay it will convert over to the razr easily, also you can mod the lapdock (look on the xda forums) so you can use it.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/accessory-details/?LOSGId=accessoryBucket&q_sku=sku51...

althought it now says Temporarily out of stock

0 Likes