Droid RAZR Maxx HD Model #
Weezy1121
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I'm confused theres ther razr hd and razr maxx hd the razr hd is model #xt926 and the razr maxx hd is suppose to be xt926m. I have the maxx hd but on the back of my phone the model just says  xt926 theres no M. Then on Motorolas website it says my software V should be 9.18.94.XT926.Verizon.en.US but my phone says 9.30.1.xt926.Verizon.en.us. It almost makes me think my phone is a standard razr hd and not a maxx after all my battery barely last 4 hours and my phone is basically stock I dont have a bunch of apps running in the background and I've shut off all the instant update stuff the push notifications GPS all that stuff. But my battery still doesn't last the 32 hours or what ever it is im lucky to get 5 hours 6 sometimes and I make maybe 2 or 3 calls a day no longer then 2 minutes each not on the internet for more then 30 minutes and send maybe 30 text a day.  Anyone have any input on any of these concerns?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR Maxx HD Model #
smitty23521
Contributor - Level 1

Try going into the settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and tap about phone. The actually device model should be listed under "model numer".

0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR Maxx HD Model #
Weezy1121
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've done that theres no # there it just says Droid RAZR Maxx HD. I don't know it's just weird .

0 Likes