Droid RAZR Maxx Accelerometer ISSUES
dustmike1106
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Droid MAXX is not allowing me to use the accelerometer unless i power down my phone and start it back up again. it happens everyday and i have not had any other issues with it, please help. I am ready to return this phone that i just paid a ton for. Anyone have any other ideas? I have also powered down the phone and ejected the sim card and placed it back in after 30 seconds to try that. nothing seems to work. and i dont have any app running in the background either.

Please help

-DustMike1106

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR Maxx Accelerometer ISSUES
mls3331
Contributor - Level 1

i have the maxx and im not really tech savvy anymore...what is an accelerometer???

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Take a Look at these Instructions:  Give them a try as they May Help out.!  b33

Accelerometer Rotation - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA  

Note 3D Accelerometer Rotation is a feature that allows flexibility in how the content is viewed on the screen. Simply turn the device from vertical to horizontal (or horizontal to vertical). The device senses the change in orientation and automatically adjusts to fit the screen.

Note Camera, album, music player, videos, web browser, and many other applications take advantage of this feature.

1. From a Home screen, select the App menu (located in the lower right).
    Home screen, App menu
  2. Select Settings.
    Note If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
    App menu, Settings
  3. Select Display.
    Settings, Display
  4. Select Auto-rotate screen to enable / disable.
    Note Enabled when a green indicator is present.
    Display settings, Auto-rotate screen
0 Likes
mls3331
Contributor - Level 1

thanks much b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome.!

0 Likes