Droid Maxx HD not sending text
Castle50

Sometimes it will send okay, other times it takes a few minutes or fails, Pics or just a text

Receives fine every time, but sometimes will take time to receive a pic.

Replacement phone. Other one worked great. Is there a settings somewhere I can try?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx HD not sending text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allow us to help get you up and running Castle50. When did you start having issues with sending a picture or text message? Are you using the Verizon Wireless stock application or a third party application? To ensure there are no reported issues in your area, can you please provide us with your zip code? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Castle50

It started with a replacement phone within the last two weeks, I've used stock phone app, verizon app and two other third party apps. I would think it's not the applications as they all have the issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is very helpful information Castle50. Does this only happen with specific contacts, or does it happen with all? Do you get any type of error at all?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Castle50

It happens with all texts, Sometimes they go through right away, others it just hangs on sending. Other times it says sending, but the message had been sent.

Happens near wifi and away. Wifi disabled doesn't help, nor does rebooting the phone. Calls are okay and no other issues other than the area (might) be having trouble since I don't have full 4gLTE bars which the other phone always had.

I guess *228 doesn't work anymore? Something about a simcard already programed is what that gives me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information Castle50, do you notice that it happens in certain areas, or certain times of the day? *228 is not made for 4G devices, that will only work with 3G devices.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes