Re: Droid MAXX will not connect to wifi
wolf50

Mine just did today. Yesterday I had to power down to a it back on.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
stvfarmboy

I have a Droid Maxx and am having similar issues as others in this thread. At first I would restart my phone to get the WiFi to reconnect. After seeing this thread I would put my phone in airplane mode and that was working. But a couple of days ago that stopped working as well. As of right now my phone will not connect to WiFi after restarting or going into airplane mode.

I checked my phone and the system is up to date. The second link provided in this thread did not work. Any other ideas or do I need a new phone?

0 Likes
lampg

Have you tried turning off your router?

0 Likes
wolf50

Twice

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
stvfarmboy

I have restarted my router as well. My wife's phone and other devices connect to the WiFi so I don't think the router is the problem.

0 Likes
lampg

My wife's phone and everything else that uses wifi works fine as well. I

don't know why mines started working all of a sudden.

0 Likes
Jtburtt

I'm experiencing the same issue with all of my known WiFi and Bluetooth devices. Just started about a week ago. Every trouble shooting I can think of and was offered here.

One thing I can offer its only affecting my WiFi connections/Bluetooth connections that have been established. All new connections that are available show up as aa available network.

My home network will.flash up and down all day long and connect. This only happens for a very short time.

0 Likes
stvfarmboy

My phone has also only connected to my vehicle via bluetooth about half of the time the last several days. I'm not sure if the issue is related or not. I would like to be able to use WiFi again.

0 Likes
lampg

I haven't had that problem.

0 Likes
Maja34

I've just purchased a MAXX as my Droid Razr HD was falling apart, and immediately the first thing I noticed is that it will not connect to WI-FI, and also I have NO IP address listed. Contacted Verizon, as per usual, while their customer service employees are very nice, they're typically very unhelpful in solving a problem, Tech included.

I've done all the things mentioned by all the different people on here, router unplugged, phone factory reset, apps uninstalled, etc, and nothing works. The funny thing is that my Razr HD IS connected to my Wi-Fi, and yet with the MAXX it has been unsuccessful. I've had these issues with my old Droid Razr, and ended up replacing the phone 4 times, yes, 4 TIMES, and eventually demanded that Verizon sends me a completely different phone, which they have, the HD one, and it worked fine. And now, yay me, I'm having this issue.

Dear Verizon, I thought WE ruled the air. I don't feel like much of a ruler.

0 Likes