Droid 2 Turbo charging now longer works after latest update. Charging extremely slow
ROBSCA20
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the latest Verizon update to Marshmellow 6.0 on July 2nd, my Droid 2 no longer turbo charges. I am using the charger that came with the phone. Charging take an extremely long time. it takes over 8 hours to charge from 10% to 100%.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 2 Turbo charging now longer works after latest update. Charging extremely slow
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a different charger or cable?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 2 Turbo charging now longer works after latest update. Charging extremely slow
ROBSCA20
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I use the original charger and several others. The chargers work on other devices, It takes 18 hours to charge the phone from 10% to 100%

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When the phone is plugged into the chargers does battery usage display the phone is plugged into an AC or USB cable? You might have a bad charger port.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes