Download from phone
janhillary

Is there a way for me to download something that's on my phone to my computer so I can then transfer it to my tablet?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Download from phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Options

1. Connect the phone to the computer via the USB cable.

2. Email the file to yourself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Montel2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Depending on the item it may already be on your computer.

If you are using Motocast USB, it provides the option to "share" folders between your computer and phone. For example; photos, videos and music files folder contents are synchronized between devices. You may also create a folder for other types of files.

Then using USB to tablet, you can copy the files from PC to tablet. I often use Google Keep to synchronize notes between my phone and Tablet. Regardless of which device a note is created on, "Keep" will preserve a copy on both devices until the item is deleted.

0 Likes
simianer

where would it be on your computer?

I installed motocast thinking it was needed to transfer my phone files to my computer, as it launched it when I plugged in my phone to my computer, and now my photos and videos are gone.  I've spent hours with tech support from Motorola as well as Verizon and all they can tell me is sorry.  But everyone seems to think my data disappeared somehow in the downloading process of motocast. 

Any thoughts? 

0 Likes