Does your Maxx HD randomly not receive text?
mckinneyszoo

This is my third HD phone and each has the same problem, not receiving text for several days.  On July 1 Verizon sent my issue to be researched and said I should be contacted in uo to three days.....still no word.  The rep saw where texts were sent on June 28/29 but not delivered until June 30th at 3:40.  This happens three or more times each month and I keep missing very important text that are time sensitive.  What gives Verizon?  Is this an Android network issue?  My family has three I-phones and they have never had this problem.  I had the Bionic and never had this problem.  New phone = new problem.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Does your Maxx HD randomly not receive text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mckinneyszoo, thanks for reaching out to us! We certainly want to get this resolved. Have you tried this: http://vz.to/QSS79b and retested? Are you using a 3rd party messaging app? Please give more details.

Sammuel_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Does your Maxx HD randomly not receive text?
mckinneyszoo

No third party apps.  This is my third Maxx HD with the same problem.  The phone has been reset, provsioned, and they just did another something remotely.  Network viewed the late delivery of the messages and said it was not the network but that the area was in thin coverage zone.

0 Likes