Does anyone know where Backup & Reset are?
wstaton

I saw on a PC World article a statement about 'the Backup & Reset' section of my phone but can not find it. Just Backup Assistant. Does anyone know where it is or if Verizon replaced it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know where Backup & Reset are?
bearone21
Legend

what are you trying to do.

0 Likes
wstaton

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to backup both my media and my apps.

I have a Verizon Razr. I saw in an article that 'Backup & Reset' was a function available in ICS in settings. It allowed you to backup not only your media but also your apps. I would like to use this function rather than the Verizon supplied Backup Assistant which only backs up your media. I do not see the 'Backup & Reset' function anywhere in settings and I was hoping someone else knew where I could get it.

Thanks again

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i'm aware of backing up media with the cloud but not apps. probably some 3rd party app for the app backup.

isn't that great an app for the app for the app........

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Its an option you can choose after you select to reset your device. I recently reset both my Maxx & my husbands and neglected to select it for my device and what a headache 😕

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wstaton,

The ability to backup device settings and app data has been a great convenience for me!  On the Droid Razr you can adjust these settings by going to Menu>Settings>Privacy.  Please let me know if you need any additional support. ^YK

0 Likes